YOU HAVE QUESTIONS,
Provident Village at Creekside Has Answers
Is Provident Village at Creekside pet-friendly?
Yes! We are a pet-friendly community and encourage residents to bring their furry companions to join our family.
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Activities of Daily Living are tasks that a person must perform daily in order to maintain a safe and healthy independent lifestyle. The basic categories of ADLs include:
- Personal Hygiene – Bathing, grooming, oral care, etc.
- Dressing – The ability to make appropriate clothing choices and physically dress and undress oneself.
- Eating – The ability to feed oneself.
- Continence – Being able to mentally and physically use a restroom.
- Transferring/Mobility – This includes being able to get out of bed, transitioning from standing to sitting, transferring from bed to wheelchair (if applicable), and/or walking from one location to another.
At Provident Village at Creekside, we understand that individual needs and abilities vary. We offer personalized care to deliver the appropriate level of support to assist residents with ADLs, as needed.
What is Illuminations?
Illuminations is assisted living plus memory support designed for those living with early-onset memory loss. As an early-stage memory care program in Smyrna, Georgia, Illuminations provides a safe, secure environment with encouragement, structure, and stimulating activities.
Do I have to share a room with someone else?
No. We offer a variety of private floor plan options to accommodate different lifestyles.
Can I personalize my apartment with my own furnishings?
Yes! We believe that comfort is the ultimate tool in healing and wellness, and we encourage our residents to personalize their living spaces to make it feel like their home.
Are nurses available 24/7?
Yes. To ensure that assistance is always available for residents, we have scheduled on-site nurses available around the clock.
How much does Provident Village at Creekside cost?
Various factors determine a monthly rate, including the selected floor plan option and the level of care needed. We encourage you to contact our community directly to learn more about pricing.